The county 4-H agent is the first point of contact for information about applying for 4-H scholarships. Select your county below and contact information will be provided for you to contact your local Extension Office.

In addition, you may call the State 4-H Office for specific questions. You can send an e-mail or call. The state office contact is:
Trudi Neubeck
Phone: 865- 974-2128